Tuesday, June 02, 2009

HowAboutTwo.com Picked Up for Another Season

I know it seems like we may have been cancelled*, but it was just an extended break.

I’d love to use the burglary as the excuse for a three month hiatus, but that would be a cop out. While it took nearly four weeks to settle up with the insurance company (they lowballed us the first time and we had to fight to get the write $ amounts) and another two to three weeks to get replacement items, I did have the use of my work laptop.

No, there is no good excuse. All I can say is that life got in the way of writing about life.

Funny how that works out; but we’re back with tons of things to blog about. So here’s a quick rundown…

The Squeaker is in full terrible two toddlerism. I know, I know… A few posts back I wrote that being two was no big deal for Squeak. I was mistaken – she’s developed quite the tantrum skills.

TV has become Squeaker’s friend… Good? Bad? Only time will tell.

In 2+ months, Axe has gone from carpet shark to crawler to furniture walker; can full-on walking be far behind?

Axe has also moved from mushed foods to self-directed feedings of pasta, veggie/fruit slices, Cheerios, and the occasional pieces of kibble snatched from Beej’s bowl.

We had some pictures taken for Mother’s Day.

We took our first family car trip! (I’ll actually post about that later)

And that’s just the tip of the iceberg… more to come. I am going to try to get back on the once a week schedule of posting. No promises, but I am going to try.

4 Comments:

Blogger geenalyn said...

Axe and the Squeaker are GORGEOUS!! So glad to see you back and blogging :)

6/09/2009 9:33 PM  
Anonymous Lisa said...

Glad to hear that everyone is ok. The kids are absolutely beautiful. I know you have your hands full.

6/10/2009 11:49 AM  
Anonymous Beth said...

OMG your babies are more beautiful every time we see them. I am so glad you are back....you've been missed. Hang in there, Daddy.

6/10/2009 2:18 PM  
Blogger b*babbler said...

Ooh - look at the cuteness! So glad to hear everyone is coming along nicely, tantrums notwithstanding.

Happy Father's Day!

6/21/2009 7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home